The premise is simple: the more you run, the more rewards
Nike officially launches “Go More, Get More,” a trialing experience featuring the new Epic React Flyknit 2. This experience encourages participants to accumulate as many points as possible in order to get scores that can be converted to digital and physical rewards from Nike.
How It Works
- Trialing is done in pairs
- Players pick their roles
- The Runner (Treadmill) – collect coins and sensation powers; raise hand to collect the ones on top
- The Jumper (Pressure Mat) – jump to avoid obstacles or you’ll lose points
- Trialing duration is two to three minutes
- After two to three minutes, runners can still continue running to extend their session to earn more points
- Receive video memento
- Only the runner will receive the memento via the Microsite at the end of trialing
- Runners need to collect at least one sensation power in order to receive memento
- Nike patches – 1,000 points
- Jamba Juice voucher – 5,000 points
- T-shirt – 10,000 points
- 15 percent discount voucher – 13,000 points
- Nike gift card – Top 15 runners with the highest accumulated points
- Participants are only allowed to redeem one item per reward tier. Rewards are subject to availability.
- Participants may redeem their rewards at Nike Park Fort, Bonifacio Global City from Mar. 19 to Apr. 20.
How to Earn Points
- Trialing – can be done multiple times
- Buy the Epic React Flyknit
- Join any pacer-led runs
- The Go More, Get More trialing booth is located in Bonifacio High Street across Italianni’s.
- The booth will be in the area from Mar. 19 to Apr. 19. It will be open to consumers four times a week:
- Monday – 4pm to 10pm
- Wednesday – 4pm to 10pm
- Saturday – 11am to 2pm and 4pm to 10pm
- Sunday – 11am to 2pm and 4pm to 10pm
- Note: Schedule may change
- Pacers and coaches will be present to facilitate the trialing session
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest sports news and active lifestyle and fitness features you need